The humble beginnings of our PARTNERS program began with the conviction that there were 1000 people in the greater Gaston area who would give $15.00 a month to support the cause of choosing life.
Would you like to join us?
We followed the command laid out in Deuteronomy 30:19, 20 This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and that you may love the Lord your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the Lord is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
God keeps sending people to join this task of choosing life and helping others to choose life. I have had many testimonies of individuals who have been blessed to know that their .50 per day is going to change lives both now and for eternity sake. Since 1997 there have been hundreds of decisions to follow Christ made here at the Center or in places we have presented our story because of The Story good news of Christ.
We had no slick brochures when we began, just a vision that continues to grow. But in case you have forgotten, here is our covenant with you as a PARTNER. A PARTNER is someone who,
- When God brings this place to mind prays for us,
- Shares our story by telling others or referring someone who needs our help;
- Encourages others to support the cause of saving the unborn, i.e. spouse, SS class, business, etc. and
- By faith, sacrifices to give .50 per day, or $15.00 a month or $180.00 per year.
There is no tithe base as enjoyed in the local church nor do major benefactors underwrite us.
We depend entirely on God providing through you.
Time spent raising funds is time lost to our mission.
One of our Board members received a visionary idea about a way to support this ministry. Lets find a number of people who will give $15.00 per month to support this ministry!
- There ought to be 1000 people in Gaston County to support monthly the cause of pro-life ministry.
- There are more than 600 churches in Gaston County that do not support CPC.