How can we help?
We recognize that you are the only one who can make a decision about your body. We want to come alongside you and offer you the accurate information you need to make the best decision you can.
- We can offer a medical confirmation of pregnancy;
- information on all your options in a safe, comfortable and confidential peer counseling setting.
- limited medical information and educational ultrasounds to qualified clients and ongoing pregnancy support.
- In addition we can provide you with trusted community referrals for things such as housing (emergency or transitional), legal advice, professional counseling, medical help and financial assistance.
- Whether your test is positive or negative, CPC wants to walk with you through this season of your life. We want to offer you a message of hope and empowerment through education. You deserve that.
How do I tell my parents?
If you are pregnant and struggling with how to tell your parents, talk to us. Make an appointment today to talk with one of our qualified volunteers. No matter what you feel like today, you can get through this. You will get through this.
How do I tell my boyfriend/mate/husband?
Again, you are not alone. The peer counselors at CPC are here to listen and if you want to bring your significant other along we can talk with them also.
How do I tell anybody?
Pregnancy is not a secret that you can keep forever. There is power in openness and sharing with someone else. Our discussions are confidential and sharing with another is a great way of seeing a bigger picture. This could be a divine appointment. Call today, 704-867-3706